Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Rogaland
Torget vurderinger
Noen kikket nærmere på denne ?

3D Nano Lab Transport

Denne har blit testet opp mot Totaldac og kommer godt ut av testen som ganske nærme

"Network reading" tickles you, you want to open your monitoring system to this new feature, or you practice for some time listening to this new approach to music, and what you are looking its best?
You are at the right place!
Network play is the system that allows access to music files stored on computer memory (computer, network drives, ...), browse, select, and route them to your monitoring system, by computer (network connection).The French manufacturer 3D Lab recently introduced two high-end network drives, at very competitive rates, which allow up front access to the big leagues, and more high qualitative push bar:
  • 3D network drive Nano Lab Network Transport,
  • and 3D Nano Lab Network Player Network Drive.
What specific features, which model to choose, how to integrate them into a monitoring system, how to implement them? It is rather simple, I explain:Network play

A network drive is a digital source, which recovers digital music files (as data) via a command, and pass them (as a digital music file) to HiFi system.I translate: my music is on my network drive, and / or on my computer. Using my tablet or my smartphone, I select the music of my choice, and they are sent to my stereo system (even computer is off, in the case of a network hard drive). I can do that from anywhere in the house, to each network drive if I have several, without it mixes brushes.The big difference between the 2 devices offered by 3D Lab is that one contains a converter / DAC (Nano Player), and therefore falls outside an analog signal directly connectable to amplification by a pair of modulation cables, like any analog source,
and the other contains no converter / DAC is a digital transport or Drive: he released a digital signal, which must lead to a converter / external DAC via a digital cable.
Well, that's all.
I recapitulate: the Nano Transport has no DAC, connect it to an external DAC, the Nano Player has an internal DAC can be connected directly to an amp.The DAC DAC Nano Player is a 3D Lab Master, already very good quality, it may be sufficient to many beautiful plants and surpass as many external converters. Incidentally, it also allows the conversion of native DSD files, another rare quality. Other capacity: Nano Player can be connected directly to a power amplifier (amp power Amplifier Nano arrives shortly, and all power amp may agree).If you have an external DAC competition (CAD 3D Lab Titanium Millenium, DAC EMM Labs Meitner, Audiomat or any other high-performance DAC), you choose the Nano Transport.
If you want a complete unit, independent and already very efficient, the Nano Player is your target
Let's see it in pictures:Network drive 3D Nano Lab Transport:

-entrance cable Ethernet RJ45 (network input)
- Digital outputs:

• 1 AES-EBU
  • 2 SPDIF RCA CONNECTORS,
  • 1 S / PDIF TOSLINK connector in
  • 1 I2S, and DSD owners in HDMI connector
    (For connection to other brand devices,
    DAC and preamp - amplifiers with integrated DAC
Network drive 3D Lab Nano Player:

-entrance cable Ethernet RJ45 (network input)
Analog -sorties:

• balanced XLR connectors
  • unbalanced RCA connectors
  • soon: digital output S / PDIF RCA connector
The connections, integration into the monitoring system:

Starting from a clear and healthy network, simply connect the devices according to these two schemes, corresponding to 2 devices Nano network drives: with and without external DAC.
Here the Nano Player (with internal DAC, connection directly to the output of the amp Nano player)
and below the Nano Transportation, connected to the external DAC:The general principle is simple: the music is in the NAS connected to the network (and / or in a network connected computer); simply connect it to the network network drive (normally, everyone should follow) through an Ethernet cable (or wireless single relay to implement) and drive through WiFi (Mac or Android tablet or smartphone) navigation . One driver the choice of the stock unit connected to the network (NAS, computers), music files, and the choice of music to play.
The Nano is a normal digital player, to connect to a DAC or amp depending on the model and the traditional monitoring system.
The implementation requires 2 things:
-a clean and stable network. Many experiments and implemented confirm: if there is a glitch somewhere, if it crashes or if it cuts, know that it will only be a network problem, not the Nano network drives. These drives are truly "plug and play" a normally installed and configured network
-Turn the authorization of memory devices (NAS, PC) sharing of music files.
The minutes of these 2 devices reaches that of very mature systems, exceptional rates (very high for more traditional systems). In other words, to obtain this quality rendering with CD playback system, or play computer with USB, optical, coaxial or other he must get up happiness (or earlier, more accurately), and optimize smallest elements patiently (cables, settings, optimization software, ...). It seems that this network connection bypasses number of processes that require a lot of care and resources, and the transfer of data (via network cable) is much less disturbed that the transfer of already music signals (for USB connections, S / PDIF coaxial and optical, and others). The quality of the circuits and high-end components used is also essential to achieve this level rendering, allowing such a rate of very low jitter, and signal / noise competition.SRC System 3D Lab attaching to tools is also supporting the level of sound result.How does that sound? Nothing better than to judge for yourselves, Nano and Nano Transportation Player are constantly listening to our room, on systems of all ranges.As said, you are immediately in a level made that only the great traditional systems are able to offer much more significant price. And compared with other market proposals confirmed the excellence of the devices in the absolute, and even more considering their price: the manufacturer has resolutely took the party to include impeccable circuits and components for a result that speaks itself (I am committed without fear, knowing what I can offer to listen to all visitors).Fans of realistic music, transcribed in every inflection, balance, spatial architectures, with a beautiful euphony, built on the accuracy of the transcript in its every aspect, including an amazing dynamic will be seduced by this proposal.The price (I know you, the question burns your lips!):
  • 3D Nano Lab Transport: 1750 €
  • 3D Lab Nano Player: 1890 €
How to obtain these devices? Just contact us (by phone or mail) and to order them, to make them available in the listening room, or receive them. We deliver everywhere. Usually short time.A question, doubts? Do not hesitate to contact us. The proposal of these network drives enthusiasm us, it is with pleasure that we distribute these machines for entering one level in dematerialized music of the highest level.

Topp Bunn