Can anyone recommend where I can get custom speaker cables at a reasonable price?

Milkplus

Medlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Hi! I've recently introduced a subwoofer into my hifi system which can only be connected to my amplifier via speaker-level inputs.

It sounds great, but up until this point I've been using some old speaker wire I've had lying around to connect up the sub to get dialed in and make sure I like how it sounds.

Now that I'm happy I'd like to get 3 discreet cables in white (to blend in with the skirting I plan to run them along), at about 1.5-2m in length with banana plugs in both ends.

I have neither the tools, not the skills, to make these cables myself and therefore was wondering if there's somewhere in Norway where I can get them custom made? As they'll just be used to run to the sub I don't think they need to be anything fancy so bonus points if they're not incredibly expensive.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

vim01

Gjenganger
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Gjettum
Torget vurderinger
This?

Valentino

J. Brünnhilde
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Ottestad
Torget vurderinger
Go to Hifiklubben and have them make what you need. Those Essential speaker cables and banana plugs do the job without costing a fortune.

Milkplus

Medlem
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Go to Hifiklubben and have them make what you need. Those Essential speaker cables and banana plugs do the job without costing a fortune.
Ah cool, I didn't realise they offered this service

niels

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Nadadouro, Portugal
The cables you are using now are just fine! If you want banana plugs they are available everywhere, even like the Monster types I am using where you just unscrew the cap, put in the cable, put cap back on.

Topp Bunn