Forsterkere en oppdagelse jeg synes er veldig interessant for et rent stereo oppsett, stikkord receiver som PRE

supercharger2

Hi-Fi entusiast
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Torget vurderinger
Tenkte jeg ville dele denne oppdagelsen, teksten er klippet ut fra en kommentar jeg la på Youtube så den er på engelsk. Jeg er helt over meg over løftet i 2 kanals lyden! SÅÅÅ mye bedre enn både Pure Direct og alle de andre YPAO innstillingene. Nye YPAO Low Frequenzy settingen er for meg magisk. Veldig bra i bassen men OGSÅ et klart løft for mellomtone området. La ved bilde av rommet, nå er det Piega 80.2 høyttalere der inne.

The true gem of the new YPAO products after the upgrade in 2021 are the YPAO Low Frequenzy Mode. I have been using YPAO for at least 7 years (CX-A5100) in my huge stereo (I have 3 stereos and only focus on 2-channel sound with and without subwoofers) I have used the YPAO a lot both the manual mode that so far has been the best but also the Natural mode when using subwoofers. The NEWS! In my second stereo with no subs but almost full range with powerful bass down to 23 hz from Piega Classic 80.2 driven by a Rotel RB-1590, I just sold my Marantz receiver and bought the Yamaha RX-A4A to get the manual YPAO to tweak the sound to perfection. The BIG surprise, the YPAO Low frequenzy mode beats me with a huge margin trying to make my own manual YPAO. Earlier the system when using YPAO without subs steal almost all the bass from the front speaker and you cannot adjust it back. I believe it uses some standing wave filters in addition to the PEQ. Hopeless. Now it contains the same level of bass as before running the YPAO but adjusts the bass to be much better below 200 hz using all its processing power below 200 hz. The result is AWESOME. This also affects the top end performance of the speakers in a very good way. It used all 7 filters in one channel and 5 filters in the other channel. (It does not do this in the other FLAT or NATURAL settings where the whole frequenzy range are corrected.) Then of course as a tweaker I try to copy this result into manual YPAO but then the soundstage falls apart, not the same wonderful sound. Even before I adjust anything. Don`t ask me why. Using the YPAO Low frequenzy mode delivers a fantastic soundstage with impressive placement of instruments and clarity of bassguitar/ standing bass and drums. And the good thing with Yamaha compared to Marantz or Denon with Audyssey you can use the bass adjustment on some recordings when neccessary without destroying this wonderful new soundstage created by YPAO. Just thought this would be an interesting thing to spread since we are a lot of 2-channel enthusiasts using recevers or PRE-PROS in our systems. Earlier I have used a lot of Audyssey XT32 with PRO kit but not even close to results like this.

Vedlegg

Powercon

Hi-Fi freak
Ble medlem
Antall liker
Sted
Horten
Interessant.
Har jo vært ganske kjent at YPAO ødela/fjerna mye av bassen/sub om man ikke tok noen forhåndsregler manuelt når man kjørte målingene. :cool:

Topp Bunn