Norsk Audio Teknikk innbyr til PMC aktivitet med fokus på Fact Signature serien.

Norsk Audio Teknikk innbyr til PMC aktivitet med fokus på Fact Signature serien.

PMC sin nye Fact Signature serie ble lansert på München messen forrige året med stor oppmerksomhet og med kun gode tilbakemeldinger ifra besøkende og HiFi pressen!
I anledningen at vi har både Fact 8 Signature og Fact 12 Signature inne på demo så vil vi invitere alle som ønsker å bli mer kjent med PMC og ikke minst Fact Signature serien til en demo og prat rundt hva som gjør PMC spesielle. Ikke minst PMC sin ATL-teknikk.
Vi vil ha spesielt fokus på Fact 12 Signature.
PMC sitt motto er å gjengi musikken som den er tenkt ifra produsentene.
Vi vil holde åpent i dag og fredagen til kl 19.00 eventuelt lengre ved behov.

New from PMC comes the fact signature series: re-engineered versions of the renowned fact.8 and fact.12 loudspeakers, with innovations and technology developed for the recently launched fact fenestria flagship, for even greater musical transparency.

Since they launched, the fact series loudspeakers have been hailed around the world as the pinnacle of PMC’s audiophile range. They benefited from incorporating everything the company learned in its previous 20 years into the elegant advanced transmission line speakers, winning many fans, countless awards and selling in considerable numbers.

As an engineering and innovation led business, with an open-minded approach to design, PMC is constantly seeking out new technologies, materials and manufacturing processes and this has led to the creation of the new fact signature models. The development of the fact fenestria saw PMC’s engineers undertake extensive research into the effect of vibrations on audio performance. In particular the analysis of vibration and its impact on sensitive components within crossover circuits led to fenestria being fitted with the very best, British made, capacitors and non-inductive German resistors, designed to eradicate internal micro-vibrations which have a negative impact on the performance of the speaker.

In much the same way as car manufacturers trickle technology down from Formula 1 cars to family vehicles, PMC’s engineers have done the same with the fact.8 and fact.12 models, taking the incredible attention to detail employed during the fenestria design process to further improve the performance of these already outstanding models.

New crossovers, mounted on military-grade circuit boards, are populated with the same handselected components employed in the fenestria, with the positioning of each component carefully calculated to minimise unwanted interference. Audiophile grade switching, set into the solid aluminium back panel, permits subtle tailoring of the bass and treble response of the speakers to create the perfect sound balance in the listening room. Connections to the amplifier are via silver coated binding posts and it is possible to bi/tri-wire or bi/tri-amp the speakers.

The two-way fact.8 signature and three-way fact.12 signature retain the familiar features which have made them firm favourites. The SONOMEX™ dome treble unit is common across both models and the fact.12 utilises a hand-made 50mm dome midrange that incorporates design elements from the mid-range driver in fenestria, for the same sense of clean, airy and room-enveloping sound. fact.8 features light, super-stiff, natural fibre bass drivers and the fact.12 retains its bespoke woofers made from an ultra-light alloy cone. And, of course, both speakers have at their hearts PMC’s Advanced Transmission Line bass-loading technology, proven around the world in the leading professional recording studios to extend low frequency performance and present an ultraclear midrange.

As is befitting of such high-performance loudspeakers, the fact.8 signature and fact.12 signature models are supplied in two stunning new finishes: White Silk and Metallic Graphite, to enhance any environment and make a signature statement.

Norsk AudioTeknikk AS
Ullevålsveien 13
0165 Oslo
Norway.
MVA: 976 120 779
Tlf: 222200095
Web: Norsk Audio Teknikk | Let the Music Speak!
Mail: morten@norskaudioteknikk.no
Fact-Sig-Group-05-rf-2.jpg
Fact_12-sig-W-Pair_front-1_rf.jpg
fact-8-Sig-Graphite-01-grille-on-grille-off-rf.jpg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorskAudioTeknikk/
Facebook PMC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/384770248991790/

Kommentarer

Informasjon om bruker

nat
Bransjeaktør
Medlem siden
Antall liker
Link til alle artikler
nat sine annonser
Bransjenyheter
Norsk Audio Teknikk flytter!

Norsk Audio Teknikk flytter!

Sofiemyr blir Mekka for troende audiofile:cool: Trommevirvel! Etter nesten tre tiår med å utvikle en mild avhengighet til bylufta i Oslo, har vi bestemt oss for å pakke sammen sirkuset og...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Norsk Audio Teknikk på Oslo HiFi Show.

Norsk Audio Teknikk på Oslo HiFi Show.

I forbindelse med våres 30-års jubileum i år og at vi flytter butikken til større og finere lokaler på Sofiemyrveien 12. 1412 Sofiemyr rett over påsken. Så vil vi under messen kjøre noe virkelig...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC lanserte en nyhet under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Twenty5-active.

PMC lanserte en nyhet under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Twenty5-active.

Det var storlansering av PMC sin Twenty5- aktive modul under helgens Bristol Hi-Fi Show. Denne modulen kan etter monteres på alle 2-veis Twenty5 modeller. Både den gamle utgaven og på nåværende...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC Prodigy. 16 + utmerkelser på 7 måneder. Ferdig snakka!😎

PMC Prodigy. 16 + utmerkelser på 7 måneder. Ferdig snakka!😎

Bildet viser en del av utmerkelsene PMC Prodigy-serien mottok i 2023 etter lanseringen i Mai. Prodigy5 ble også årets høyttaler i Premium klassen i Lyd & Bilde. Vi har begge inne på demo...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
Jubileumsforsterker fra Bladelius!

Jubileumsforsterker fra Bladelius!

Norsk Audio Teknikk fyller 30 år i år, og vi feirer med å utvikle et helt unikt produkt i samarbeid med Bladelius. Det vi vet er at det blir en spesiell Limited Edition analog integrert...
Fortsett
Bransjenyheter
PMC Twenty5-21i årets stativ høyttaler i Hi-Fi+ i klassen opp til Kr 65.000.-

PMC Twenty5-21i årets stativ høyttaler i Hi-Fi+ i klassen opp til Kr 65.000.-

Godt nytt år til alle her på sentralen! Det er ikke bare PMC sin budsjett modell Prodigy som gjør reint bor i tester og utmerkelser. Det anerkjente britiske hifi magasinet Hi-Fi+ utnevnte PMC...
Fortsett
Topp Bunn