Vitser og morsomheter Den store (engelske?) vitsetråden!

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• coolbiz

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Sydvestlandet
    Torget vurderinger
    A woman runs up to a policeman.
    “Officer, please help! My friend has a Quality Street chocolate blocking his windpipe!"

“The purple one?”

“Yeah, that’s him.”

Panama Red

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Landås
    Torget vurderinger
    A gorilla died of old age at the zoo. He was their only gorilla and the zoo's most popular attraction by far. The zoo owner was worried about losing money, so he told the gorilla keeper that he'd double his salary if he agreed to put on a gorilla suit, get in the cage and pretend to be a gorilla until they could find a new gorilla. The man agreed and did such a good job impersonating a gorilla that people traveled from far and wide to see him. About a month later, the new started to wear off and attendance started to dwindle. So to regain people's attention, he decided to climb out of his enclosure and hang from the ceiling of the lion's den next door. This attracted a huge crowd of people who looked on in awe and terror. After a while, the man suddenly lost his grip and fell to the floor of the lion's den. He started panicking and screaming for help and out of nowhere the lion grabbed him, threw him to the ground and whispered in his ear, "Shut the hell up or you're going to get us both fired."

Aurora

Æresmedlem
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Ytterst i havgapet...
    Er visst nok av overraskelser blant besøkende på thaibarer, som fikk noe helt annet i hånda enn det de forventet....:cool:

lurvis

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Totenvika
    Torget vurderinger
    An old, blind Marine wanders
    into an all-girl biker bar by
    mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool
    and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while,
    he yells to the bartender,
    `Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?`

The bar immediately falls
    absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice,
    the woman next to him says,

`Before you tell that joke i think it
    is only fair, given that you are blind,
    that you should know five things;

1. The bartender is a blonde girl
    with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I`m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound
    blonde woman with a black belt
    in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me
    is blonde and a proffessional
    weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde
    and a proffessional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously,
    do you still wanna tell that
    blonde joke?´

The blind Marine thinks for a second,
    shakes his head and mutters,

`No…not if i`m gonna have to
    explain it five times.`

BurntIsland

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Trondheim
    Torget vurderinger
    A not so woke joke:
    Why is the camel called the ship of the desert?
    Because its full of arab semen

Sist redigert:

Hønndjevelen

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Sted
    Oslo
    A not so woke joke:
    Why is the camel called the ship of the desert?
    Because its full of arab semen
    Den der er like smakfull som vitsen om hvor mange ..... det er plass til i askebegeret i en folkevogn
    Eller den om tyskerne som dytter en tanks under andre verdenskrig fordi de hadde " run out of juice"

Sist redigert:

palmaris

Hi-Fi freak
    Ble medlem
    Antall liker
    Torget vurderinger
    ik ten Hag walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?" Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?" Ten Hag:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Erik ten Hag, Manager of Manchester United”. Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID." Ten Hag: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am." Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Hag but these are the bank rules and I must follow them." Ten Hag:"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque." Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque." "Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?" Erik stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue." Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Ten Hag?”

• Laster inn…

Diskusjonstråd Se tråd i gallerivisning

• Laster inn…
Topp Bunn